Bacon and eggs...

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
How bad is it that I just fried some bacon, then fried an egg in the same pan. Ooooh it was delish! albeit a tad naughty!! :eek: :p

To be fair, I did remove the fat off the bacon before I ate it! :D

I had.....

3 Smoked Turkey rashers (grilled)
2 Poached eggs
Tinned tomatoes
Baby button mushrooms - (poached in a little water)
2 WW Wholemeal bread - toasted ( HEXB)

It was delicious, and only 1 HEXB, and no fat whatsoever, ooohhh!!! I do love SW.

I didn't use fry-light. I fried the bacon with nothing, but fried the egg in the fat/juices from the bacon!! that's why it was naughty, yet oh so yummy!

You're only half a syn for a fried egg done in oil so you're not actually being naughty!

the juice that comes out of lean bacon is mainly water so you would be fine x

the juice that comes out of lean bacon is mainly water so you would be fine x

I agree. The amount of water in bacon, especially the cheaper stuff from supermarkets, is unbelievable

How bad is it that I just fried some bacon, then fried an egg in the same pan. Ooooh it was delish! albeit a tad naughty!! :eek: :p

To be fair, I did remove the fat off the bacon before I ate it! :D

Tonight I had bacon, egg (poached in pan of water), mushrooms and 2 Eat Smart sausages (1/2 syn each). Only 1 syn for the whole meal and positively yummy :) I have it quite regularly as I tend to only do Red days. For my tea I had a bowl of strawberries covered in Mullerlight yoghurt with Chocolate sprinkles (free). Just made a cup of Options Toffee (2 syns) and about to have my Hi-Fi Choc/Orange bar (HEX). What a great day :D

Back