Bacon and sausages?

Rosebud

Are we allowed to eat bacon and sausages? I'm planning on starting the diet tomorro and I just want to get my head round wat I can and cannot each.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees but careful the sausages are low carb.... best of luck xx

Hi Rosebug yes you can have sausages and bacon. When you buy sausages just make sure you buy high quality sausages with high meat % as cheaper ones have breadcrumbs to bulk them out :)

My favourite breakfast is a fried egg and slice of bacon. Yummy! And as a bonus since Sunday have lost 3lbs xx

I suggest you read the labels, sausages vary greatly in meat content, the higher the meat percentage usually the more carb friendly, watch out for added rusk and other ingredients that increase carbs.

You cant beat sausage, bacon and eggs for your breakfast hmmmmmmmmm x

Hi Rosebug yes you can have sausages and bacon. When you buy sausages just make sure you buy high quality sausages with high meat % as cheaper ones have breadcrumbs to bulk them out :)

My favourite breakfast is a fried egg and slice of bacon. Yummy! And as a bonus since Sunday have lost 3lbs xx

just one slice of bacon !!! :( have more xx

Hehe mustdoit. I can only really stomach that in the morning. I'm full after my egg and bacon :) it's also taking me a while to get used to eating more fat!!! All my life I have been told low fat food is good for you that it's taken me a while to get used to it. Just started having butter on my scrambled eggs and oil on my salad lol x

Steak for dinner! X

Hehe mustdoit. I can only really stomach that in the morning. I'm full after my egg and bacon :) it's also taking me a while to get used to eating more fat!!! All my life I have been told low fat food is good for you that it's taken me a while to get used to it. Just started having butter on my scrambled eggs and oil on my salad lol x

Steak for dinner! X

yes i think we all understand your mind set ..it does take some getting round..about low fat ...steak for dinner set another place pl....you're
doing well x

Indeed! Guess I'm not doing too bad lost 6lbs in 10 days which is more than I would lose on low cal low fat diet! Xx

Thanx, I'm really nervous about starting.

Well this name is going to be confusing...

Good luck rosebud, you'll be fine. Lots of good advice given already.

Back