Bad bad bad bad day :(

Krsemma

Ok this is a bit of a pity party but I feel like I need to get it all out and minimins seemed the best place to do it!!

I have had a stressy week in that my husband has been away, it's been my sons birthday, my 2 year old daughter isn't sleeping properly and it's * week. To top it off I had to pick my son up poorly from school and it's his party tomorrow....aaarrrggghh!

Due to tiredness and all of the above excuses I have eaten rubbish today. I'm so annoyed as now I feel even worse. I thought a day off plan would make me feel better but I don't.....just gross. I know that I need to get on plan tomorrow 100%, really plan for the week ahead and exercise more even if it's walking. I felt like I just had to get this written down as a little pledge to myself. And a reminder that food does not make you feel better!! Thanks to anyone that has read this far down :) x

We all have times like this, hun. The difference between failure and success is getting straight back on plan. You can do this!

Sorry you are having such a crap week and worse day!! Hopefully a good nights sleep will sort things out for you (so hope your daughter manages to get off tonight), draw a line on the ''rubbish eating day'' and start afresh tomorrow. Try to have a decent meal for dinner maybe? Hope your son feels better soon and has a great party! HUGS xx

I have had so many days like this, but like everyone days, it's pulling it back and getting back on plan that matters. Drink lots of water, eat loads of super speed foods and just accept you had a bad day

Sarah xxx

Bad weeks are just bad weeks. They are bad no matter what you do and food doesn't change that, so hugs to you, back on the plan and just think, you have learned something and take that into the future. xx

Ah you sound like you need a hug. Life is life and it continues outside sw so don't be hard on yourself. It can be hard tryin to focus again but if you remember how rubbish you feel now you will be on track in no time. Just aim for one day at time and you will feel better soon. Have relaxing night as you can and don't be too hard on yourself x

Thanks so much guys. It's good just to know your not on your own in this. Hope you all have a good weekend x

And hope you do too xxxxxxx

We all have rubbish days / weeks / (months sometimes in my case ) - thats life - you have identified the reasons why and have also realised that eating junk will NOT make you feel better so its onwards and downwards from now on lol!

Hugs hun you can do it, everyone has bad days and like everyone says getting back on track is the important thing, and least you realise that's the best thing to do, remember you are never alone, you are doing great so far dont let today stop you from reaching your goal xx

You have my complete and utter sympathy. I had an unplanned day off yesterday and can't stop thinking about the possible damage I've done. I feel horrible today which I'm sure is down to eating such rubbish food yesterday. I just can't let it go :( I hope you feel better soon

I so feel for you, my Easter egg had been calling for 2 weeks and I've resisted until last night :-( ate the lidnt egg as well as some bread and cheese and now feel rubbish, feel I've undone all my hard work feel down today and I know that's why, I know I'd feel like this today but just couldn't stop :-(. We all have off days, the important thing is we get back on plan, it's just one day out of our lives and will all be forgotten soon. Chin up we're all human :) x

Back