Bad, bad, bad, day...

heidiseeky

...serious kick up the arse needed :(

I weighed yesterday and lost 2.5lbs in my first week, I was chuffed. However, today has been a complete blow out and I'm so disappointed in myself - it was going really well until lunchtime when the cafe that I go to had run out of baked potatoes and I didn't have a back-up. I went to Asda to get a mugshot but they didn't have any and I'd left my phone in the office so couldn't check syn values, I was rapidly running out of time and rather than pick up something 'good' I went for a sausage roll, which was actually disgusting. I'd already used 13 syns on fun stuff that people had bought in for Xmas and I don't even want to think about the syns in the sausage roll. Following on from that, I've had a Chinese and 2 kitkats - it's fair to say I feel like crap now :(

Back on plan tomorrow!

You're not the only one Hun, I had a mcds today, a sandwich and a couple of packs of crisps, it has been a lot of syns but I'm drawin the line now and will be extra good for the rest of the week x

Don't stress about it.
As long as you get back on track tomorrow it will be ok.
Our councillor said at class don't worry about 1 day off plan, just make sure you eat more super free foods for the week

I'm on the same boat as both of you also.
Had Christmas party yesterday and all trimmings plus all the extras and since then have not stopped eating chocolate crisps etc just can't say no I REALLY NEED THEM??
Just hope to be better tomorrow ??? But having Chinese 2morrow night! Mot to mention wine Why o why ! disaster before dawn break!!

Back