Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mummyS2011, 8 May 2008 Social URL.

1. mummyS2011

mummyS2011 Full Member

Slimming World
    Well,i have had a very very very bad week. I have had to go back to southampton (i live in kent) as someone in my fanily is very ill. As a result all i have done is eat eat eat. I cant believe it as i was really starting to do well.

I have also had to swap seeing my CDC til tomorrow instead of today.

I just can't believe it. I just have to start again and it all seems to happen at once.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. mummyS2011

mummyS2011 Full Member

Slimming World
    will ketosis be harder this time??
  4. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I wouldn't think so Sam - just drink loads of water to flush it all out you'll be fine in no time.

Im so sorry about your family member, I hope everything is ok for you.

Good luck and don't worry about your week just put it behind you. x x x
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hiya, so sorry to hear about your familly member. Dont be too hard on yourself. It will prob take you 2/3days to get back into ketosis if you ate a lot. Im sure your cdc will understand.

becky xx
  6. spooky

spooky Banned

Sam, don't be hard on yourself! Ok, you had some time off plan, but you can get back on it now and finish your journey! :D
  7. mummyS2011

mummyS2011 Full Member

Slimming World
    Thank you all so much. I am back in kent now but feeling pretty rubbish. I am having the rest of tonight off and then starting a fresh tomorrow. My lovely CDC was great and am counting the coming week as 'Week 1' again. Hehe.
  8. spooky

spooky Banned

Drink lots of water tonight! Get you in the swing of it!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.