Bad bad weekend

BrownKi

Hi ,

I'm looking for some advice. I joined slimming world 2 weeks ago and have lost half a stone. However....this weekend I have drunk alot of alcohol as I have just finished my final exams for the year at university. I know you're not supposed to weigh yourself, but I have and I've put in 6lb!!! Does anyone have advice for the next 2 days to try and get rid of some of this weight so I don't have a massive gain this week! Thanks!!

Hi BrownKi Im new to Slimming world and this forum but not to dieting! From what I understand the advice from slimming world is that we all go off plan once in a while and when we do it we should just write the time off and start again on plan as usual the next day. I think they would tell you just to get back on track and not to be too hard on yourself! Well done for doing so well this far, 1/2 a stone sounds fab! and well done for wanting to get back to it after your weekend of celebrating. More importantly though, well done on finishing your finals; its a long time since I was there but I still remember that the celebration was well-deserved! onward and upwards! :)

Back