• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

BAD BREATH HOW LONG

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
I did it for 3 months last yr and have been doing it 3 weeks this time, look at my name!! lol
I have it everyday i'm on LT just some days worse than others.

stinkybreath
thanks a lot,thats really cheered me up lol

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
You asked, lol happy to help!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Yup its here until you eat im afraid lol!

It does wonders for the love life... NOT !! lol

happymonday

Having a mid-life crisis
I've not had any real complains about badbreath but I am conscious of it, and the mouth thing seems to be here to stay, I feel like I've got a furball stuck at the back of my throat!
(I'm in my second week)

I have that fur ball too! Keep breathing on my 5 yr old asking her if mummy smells - is that child abuse?! So far she says no, but then I get a panic on that i'm not ketotosising!!

The trials of a lipotrimmer

xx

lady24

Silver Member
i make sure that whenever i go out i have a little bottle of water in my bag wich i keep sipping so hopefully no one can smell my bad breath, i dont think it actually works but it does make me feel a little better about it lol, also..... woke up sunday morning and this morning with really bad chapped lips, never had them befor so thinking maybe it might be a sign that im in ketosis???

i make sure that whenever i go out i have a little bottle of water in my bag wich i keep sipping so hopefully no one can smell my bad breath, i dont think it actually works but it does make me feel a little better about it lol, also..... woke up sunday morning and this morning with really bad chapped lips, never had them befor so thinking maybe it might be a sign that im in ketosis???
funny you should say that about your lips,mine started yesterday,thought it was because i can only get 4pts water down me a day.
oh the joys