BAD BREATH HOW LONG

spottitchsam

Silver Member
hi
how long does the bad breath last for,and did i read somewhere that you get a funny sort of taste in your mouth,if so how long for that as well
thanks

I did it for 3 months last yr and have been doing it 3 weeks this time, look at my name!! lol
I have it everyday i'm on LT just some days worse than others.

stinkybreath
thanks a lot,thats really cheered me up lol

You asked, lol happy to help!

Yup its here until you eat im afraid lol!

It does wonders for the love life... NOT !! lol

I've not had any real complains about badbreath but I am conscious of it, and the mouth thing seems to be here to stay, I feel like I've got a furball stuck at the back of my throat!
(I'm in my second week)

I have that fur ball too! Keep breathing on my 5 yr old asking her if mummy smells - is that child abuse?! So far she says no, but then I get a panic on that i'm not ketotosising!!

The trials of a lipotrimmer

xx

i make sure that whenever i go out i have a little bottle of water in my bag wich i keep sipping so hopefully no one can smell my bad breath, i dont think it actually works but it does make me feel a little better about it lol, also..... woke up sunday morning and this morning with really bad chapped lips, never had them befor so thinking maybe it might be a sign that im in ketosis???

i make sure that whenever i go out i have a little bottle of water in my bag wich i keep sipping so hopefully no one can smell my bad breath, i dont think it actually works but it does make me feel a little better about it lol, also..... woke up sunday morning and this morning with really bad chapped lips, never had them befor so thinking maybe it might be a sign that im in ketosis???

funny you should say that about your lips,mine started yesterday,thought it was because i can only get 4pts water down me a day.
oh the joys

can't bear it anymore - just ordered some listerine strips :D
oh, and i have a norwegian formula lip balm, which is the best i've ever used

Back