bad breath

matt68

Don't Worry Be Happy
Been a really good day today my 1st week done, 6kg lost, headaches gone and the pharmacy had strawberry flavor in stock, all i need now is to sort my bog brush breath out, which products am i allowed to use please?

I'm afraid none - no mouth wash. Sorry hun just brush your teeth a bit more. You soon learn to live with it. Congrats on the fab weight loss. x

I know. My breath is absolutely awful. Feel really conscious talking to people in work! i have been drinking peppermint tea to try and help it. I know you can use listerine mouth wash and the strips. I didnt like the mouthwash much last time though. Reminded me of aftershock without the effects!

Yup.. the downfall to being skinny..

I carried mouthwash with me.. although thats harder for a bloke i suppose..

Just try not to breathe out when your talking to people lol!

thank you, its bad the dog even thinks its got one up on me.

lol matt.. if your mouth tastes as bad as mine does.. I think the dog does have one up on you lol

I'm afraid none - no mouth wash. Sorry hun just brush your teeth a bit more. You soon learn to live with it. Congrats on the fab weight loss. x

thank you. lol i bush them 6 times a day now i l wear them away. skinny but no teeth,oh well

Didnt know you could use mouth wash, also some toothpaste can knock you out to , listerine strips are good, but u might have to order them on line , i found another when i last did this diet, most chemist sell it ( gold spot mouth spray ) thats all i used threw out my 20+ weeks hope you find 1 :)

LT say you can use Original flavoured Listerine. I find it uncomfortably strong, so I bought Listerine breath strips from eBay. The mint ones are OK, but other flavours are not. They are easy and comfortable to use (and effective). If it's comforting, my breath has been fine after about a month or so.

Jon

LT say you can use Original flavoured Listerine. I find it uncomfortably strong, so I bought Listerine breath strips from eBay. The mint ones are OK, but other flavours are not. They are easy and comfortable to use (and effective). If it's comforting, my breath has been fine after about a month or so.

Jon
nice one thank you

thank you. lol i bush them 6 times a day now i l wear them away. skinny but no teeth,oh well

Oh no we can't have that. Sorry, but I was lead to believe that we weren't allowed to use mouth wash. Thanks Dunlop and Chelly. x

My pharmacist told me I could use Oraldene as well. I have used it once this week only though, as I just keep drinking and brushing my teeth, but not as bad as last time round.

Might be an idea to email LT direct and get it from the horses mouth exactly what can be used......there seems a lot of different opinions, so maybe pharmacies are giving us different and maybe incorrect info!

don't worry about bad breath if people are horrible to you just breath on them after what we go through we should get some fun:D

'The death breath! She killed me with the death breath! Be gone Evil One!!'

Sorry... this just reminded me of Drop Dead Fred :D

drop dead fred is exactly whats going to hapen to people if i breathe on them.
people , we are just going to have to turn our heads away from people when we talk lol

I used cinnamon listerine strips bought off ebay from usa, there exactly the same as the minty uk ones, they never took me out of ketosis, the ingredients are exactly the same ....also this is why my smoking ban is being delayed Menthol cigs mask the breath slightly...i'd rather smell like an ashtray till i'm done lol

*I know smoking is bad for me, but I was already doing it before I started*

Back