Bad day at the gym

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bunnycd, 28 June 2007 Social URL.

1. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

I have been really bad... and not been to the gym since my holiday 3 weeks ago, and need to go because I am now on 1000-1200 cal.

I went for lunch with my CDC today so fealt guilty for not going and she told me off - so decided to go this evening.

Guess what! Blimming roof has blown off in the wind and there is no gym left! I would not care but I have paid £350 for my yearly membership. I can't afford another gym at the moment still overdrawn from my holiday.

Looks like the bike in the tiny spare room is my only hope. Hey, well at least I tried. :rolleyes:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

are they not offering any refund whilst its out of order??
  4. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Oh well the gym obviously wasnt meant to be for you ... lol

Hopefully they will offer a refund or extend the membership ... as long as they are insured .... maybe?

I enjoy walking, I get bored of the machines I must admit and prefer doing things outdoors .... although obviously not enough or I wouldnt be here on a mission to lose weight??!!
  5. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

I am going to try to get a refund but I am not holding much hope. They didn't even write to me to let me know it was out of use, just pinned up a notice on the door! oh roof was on the floor as well!

Well hubby's fault for not letting me spend more money and go to a gym with a reputation!

Next task, get hubby to pay for membership to a real gym - to make it up to me! :rolleyes:
  6. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Bunny

Sorry to hear of the gym disaster, that'll be a good excuse for your CDC.

Tell hubbie the gym membership will be money well spent. My hubbie certainly thinks so!;)

I'm interested in the research that you found out about minimising loose skin. Hope to read into it when I have the time or will be looking out for your own comments on it and your plans.

Dizzy x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.