Bad Day.. Bad Week!!

shelly320

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am having such a bad day!!!
5th Day Of the second day and i am ready to just f**k it all in!!!
I weighed myself only 2 pound gone.. I know my scales are right... I am so so so disheartened... I had some chicken tuesday night as i felt sick but nothing else!!
Thing is i know if it was my 4th/5th week and i only lost 2 or 3lbs then id understand - but my 2nd week!!!
Seriously I actually cried....
I know ppl will be thinking/saying you shouldnt of got onto the scales but its just aswell i did because if i got onto the scales in the chemist on tuesday morning thinking id lost at least 4/5 pounds id be in tears in there and thats the last thing i would want!!!! :sigh:

You may well have lost 4/5lbs by Tuesday hun.. the chicken was just a little hick up..and may have made you retain somemore water than usual.. but don't trow in the towel wait till you get weighted on Tuesday

don't give up lady! weightloss is a very strange thing.. just keep at it and think how fantastic you're gonna look and feel as every week goes past x

Keep at it! Sometimes the second week is slower but then the third will be fantasic :) Don't give up - you will be so cross with yourself if you do.

Good luck xx

SHELLY! don't you dare give in!! Aha we're in this together and we both have a weigh in Tuesday! I very much doubt I've lost much this week and today's been tough taking the gran to kfc and sitting with my bottle of water! Just think of the end result! Even if it is only 2lb you've lost it still means your're closer to your goal! And my pharmacist warned me that 2nd week weigh ins are notoriously a lot less than your first but that third week then you could lose another half a stone!...stick it out and give LT the chance to redeem itself next week :) x

hiya! I lost 15lbs in the first week and only 2lbs in the second week and only 2lbs in my 6th week... but it all adds up and here i am not far off my 3 stone mark... hang in it's so worth it.... and remember stay off the scales and the lipotrim motto 'every little helps' all those little losses add up to the big target.... see the bigger picture and stay strong xx

Back