Bad Day.. Bad Week!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by shelly320, 1 May 2011 Social URL.

1. shelly320

shelly320 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am having such a bad day!!!
    5th Day Of the second day and i am ready to just f**k it all in!!!
    I weighed myself only 2 pound gone.. I know my scales are right... I am so so so disheartened... I had some chicken tuesday night as i felt sick but nothing else!!
    Thing is i know if it was my 4th/5th week and i only lost 2 or 3lbs then id understand - but my 2nd week!!!
    Seriously I actually cried....
    I know ppl will be thinking/saying you shouldnt of got onto the scales but its just aswell i did because if i got onto the scales in the chemist on tuesday morning thinking id lost at least 4/5 pounds id be in tears in there and thats the last thing i would want!!!! :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scarybush

Scarybush Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    You may well have lost 4/5lbs by Tuesday hun.. the chicken was just a little hick up..and may have made you retain somemore water than usual.. but don't trow in the towel wait till you get weighted on Tuesday

4. perfectxmess

perfectxmess Full Member

Current Weight:
    15st7.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    don't give up lady! weightloss is a very strange thing.. just keep at it and think how fantastic you're gonna look and feel as every week goes past x

5. emmievic

emmievic Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    LT
    Keep at it! Sometimes the second week is slower but then the third will be fantasic :) Don't give up - you will be so cross with yourself if you do.

Good luck xx

6. Myckala

Myckala Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(11.79%)
    SHELLY! don't you dare give in!! Aha we're in this together and we both have a weigh in Tuesday! I very much doubt I've lost much this week and today's been tough taking the gran to kfc and sitting with my bottle of water! Just think of the end result! Even if it is only 2lb you've lost it still means your're closer to your goal! And my pharmacist warned me that 2nd week weigh ins are notoriously a lot less than your first but that third week then you could lose another half a stone!...stick it out and give LT the chance to redeem itself next week :) x

7. Leluna

Leluna wannabeslim

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    hiya! I lost 15lbs in the first week and only 2lbs in the second week and only 2lbs in my 6th week... but it all adds up and here i am not far off my 3 stone mark... hang in it's so worth it.... and remember stay off the scales and the lipotrim motto 'every little helps' all those little losses add up to the big target.... see the bigger picture and stay strong xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.