bad day so far!!!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
hey guys im on day 9 an i feel crap. :cry:

feel really emotional an i av this tight feelin in my head,not quite a headache. im also really tired 2day an cold!!! :sigh:

i ad such a gud 1st wk an fab weigh in, u dnt fink this is how im goin 2 keep feelin now do u? :confused: or is it just a one off bad day that u get on food or not?

im not feelin hungry an av no urge 2 eat or cheat :) (thats y im askin coz last time i felt crap all the time but that was resentment coz i didnt wana do the diet an i wanted food all the time, hence y i cheated)

sorry 4 the moan

bex

Aww hunny it sounds like you are having an off day. Now is the time to find something which makes you feel happy and relaxed. It is times like these when we turn to food which is keeping the horrible vicious circle going.

Go for a long walk, listen to music, have a nice long bubbly bath, read a favourite book...

Glance down at the bottom of your post -10lbs gone that is amazing, you have done fantastically well and I can't wait to see how you do this week :) :)

Stay strong and pamper yourself xx

Oh Bex
believe me it is just a one off day :D:D
Just try and stay positive and drink your water LOL
You need to stay busy during these times and it will pass
You will feel totally different in the morning PROMISE

you have done so well, keep up the good work xxxx

Poor chic xxx Day 10 for me was a nightmare. i just felt so low and emotional. I wanted to rip the head off someone. Tomorrow will be better. You just need to get through the day and in the morning you will feel a million times better.

Niamh xxx

it will pass hun,make sure ur drinking enough water and not over doing things.

thanks guys, i feel so much better 2day :), think it was tiredness aswell.

on wed i ad worked in mornin then drove all the way 2 leeds an back, then went back 2 work in afternoon till late evenin, then the next day i was in work all day then on a course at night. i used 2 eat chocolate 2 give me a buzz but cnt on this diet. :17729:

but i stuck wiv it, im actually pleased wiv myself coz i avnt cheated once (last time i ad chicken or prawns most days an sed it was ok then slowly added extra food :eek:)

the diet feels different so far 4 me, im not obssessin about food all the time, im not hungry an im not bothered bout eatin. :D

my mum sed its coz im actually ready 4 the diet this time an my mind is focused. ;)

anyway thank u 4 the lovely comments. im just focusin on my 2nd weigh in, get the stone mark. :D

Glad to seeing your feeling better. I think we all have off days. It is how we deal with them is the problem, and you dealt pefectly with it. :) xx

Well done on dealing with that Bex. You did great. We all meet hurdles that we have to get over and your first one was dealt with. Be proud of that. It sounds that your head is in the right place this time. You can do this and will. Good luck!

Back