Bad day yesterday ... but it had to be done and I dont feel guilty....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mrs Harley, 21 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Mrs Harley

Mrs Harley Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0.8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    well ok I do feel guilty which is probably why I am posting....haha

I am going through the inevitable menopause ...and my hormones and cycle are all over the place.... didn't have a show for 6 weeks (bliss) until yesterday when it hit me with a vengeance....could barely walk as I had so much pain...can't remember having pain like it since I was a teenager.. couldn't stand for long periods and in a weak moment gave in to hubbys suggestion to order in pizza :sigh:

On the good side I was in so much pain I could barely eat during the day and only had a slice of SW quiche, I managed to persuade hubby to order a thin crust pizza ( as the shop cut them into little squares rather than big wedges) and I ordered some chicken kickers ( all white breast meat with a light coating of spices baked in the oven). I tried to stick with the chicken (honest) but the sight of the pizza and the smell was too much and I had to give in, (and I dont even like pizza that much) I only had 2 little squares, so on balance dont think I did too bad...but still feel a little gulity....

Today I have promised myself no matter what I am not going to go off plan, I have a turkey tenderloin defrosting and have lots of veggies ready to prepare, only problem is hubby is insisting I dont do a thing all day (bless him) as I was up twice in the night in absolute agony and still have bad pains to deal with....so I need to get everything prepared ready for him to cook or I can see another take out being ordered...:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Look, these things happen. I certainly dont think that overall you will have done any damage based on what you have said. If anything, you probably didnt eat enough!!!

Draw a line under it and move on, its what we all have to do after a bad day and I seriously doubt that what you consumed yesterday will have done any damage to your losses.

4. giblet

giblet Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(25.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It definitely sounds like you made the best of a bad situation. Hope you feel better soon and I doubt it will make much of a difference to your overall loss hon x

5. Mrs Harley

Mrs Harley Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0.8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you girls, think I did feel more guilty that i should have, and needed to confess...LOL....

Am taking hubbys advise today and only pottering about.... he is going to cook dinner but I will prepare it all so he won't be able to change it

6. Millie09

Millie09 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hope you feel better soon.

7. Mrs Harley

Mrs Harley Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0.8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you Millie

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.