Bad day

vidanova

I was hungry at work so I had a slice of white toast and a slice of brown toast with marg on this morning, I had veg soup with my crackerbreads and tuna at lunch, I had a good tea of pork, mash and cabbage but I've just given in and eaten 2 hobnobs :(

Aww hun, thats really not too bad. Just draw a line under it and start afresh a new day tomorrow. Don't be tempted to eat any more or those naughty hobnobs, as yummy as they are! Your tea sounded lovely and your lunch sounded fine too. Did you count some of the toast as your HeB? If so I don't think your syns would be too high.
Here's to a fab 100% day tomorrow :D

That's not too bad at all hun you almost have and can start again tomorrow. I was desperate today.. Had a piece of trifle this morn and then just lost it, bout 10 digestives, 5-6 chocolates, a few bars!!! >_< Shameful! Tomorrow is a bright new day!! :D

Oh hun :hug99: we all have bad days :sign0007:but totally ditto Emily. It really wasn't that bad. Draw a line under it with a big thick marker pen ;) and start again tomorrow. Sometimes we need to give in just so we can carry on if you see what I mean :) You may be a bit premenstrual.... anyway here's to a good day tomorrow :vibes:xxx

Did you count some of the toast as your HeB? If so I don't think your syns would be too high.
Here's to a fab 100% day tomorrow :D

no my HeB is always weetabix for breakfast.
Not too sure about the veg soup tho as it was canteen soup and don't know what was in it but it was quite creamy

I was desperate today.. Had a piece of trifle this morn and then just lost it, bout 10 digestives, 5-6 chocolates, a few bars!!! Tomorrow is a bright new day!! :D

:sign0007: :booboo: but well done you for not letting it ruin your week (like I prob would have :eek:) and for getting back on track tomorrow :happy096: Go girl!! xx

I agree, we all do it... I found out last week that hubby had bought the wrong bread, he'd gotten WW malted instead of the WW danish brown.... I'd been having toast every day last week for breakfast or with soup for lunch, I never even really looked at the bag as I took it out... then when I went shopping and bought my normal bread, and put it out I realised it was a different colour bag... so turned out I had been over using my syns every day because of it (malted isn't a HEB, and I was having 3 slices a day!!) So I was going over my syns by 7.5 for a week! That's 52.5 syns over for the week!! I still managed to lose ½ lb though so it's not all bad.

Just start afresh today, it's not all lost.

We all do it..... but good luck for the rest of the week, when is your weigh in?
yesterday I made fairy cakes with the kids and so far this week I have eaten 4! to add to my syns I also ate 5 jammie dodgers.... so today i am starting fresh I have had a banana and a nectrine so far..... I weigh in on Wednesday so I just hope I can behave till then.

whoops!

:sign0007: :booboo: but well done you for not letting it ruin your week (like I prob would have :eek:) and for getting back on track tomorrow :happy096: Go girl!! xx

Thanks piglet! When I go bad my mind is like 'well you've ruined it today you might as well just enjoy yourself!' Which is actually probably my reason for the weight gain this year! If I could have left it at the spoonful of trifle twould have been grand! :sigh: I do kick myself but it only makes it worse! We have to stay positive! :D x x x x x

Back