bad day :-(

kingiejules

Hey guys just checking in with you all, was on a really bad downer today, don't know what happened. My day revolved completely around food but I didn't give in. I facebooked last week that I was dying for a particular baked good but I knew it was my head talking and today in school someone left the so called baked good in my locker with a note saying enjoy :) it was so thoughtful but I was kind of embarrassed at the same time but got really down that I couldn't have it. Then my learning support class decided that they were going to cook me a meal next week before I leave to say thanks to me and I couldn't say no to them. I'll try eat as little as possible but I'm going to work hard all week on the bike to get as much down so the gain may not be too bad from it. I came home and was just generally depressed with myself. OH has given up on his diet already and had a takeaway infront of me again. And I had just had a bath and done my nails so couldn't escape. I just don't know. I looked at myself today and couldn't see a great difference. I still have my pudgy tummy and my two tyres and although they are small they are still huge to me. I'm getting so disheartened and I know my losses aren't huge but I'm still comparing and I have to stop. I want to lose another ten pounds by Valentines I think just to make me feel good about myself and put me near my target further. Just feels like it will take forever to get there. I'm aiming to get off this first week of April at just ten stone and I'm beginning to think is this possible for me. I'm just so frustrated and emotional right now and its all on top of me. I won't give in but just needed to vent to people who understand me..... :-(

This diet is emotional. It's like a rollercoaster. But with the bad days you get good so be strong and get through to the good days. You r losing - alot will come off ur back which u won't notice xxxx

Hey you
17.5lb in 3 weeks is totally amazing!!!!
Well done!!!
Your bmi is not too high so the weight may well come off a little slower but I think you are doing a great job there.
Stick with it and stay strong
x x x

Thanks a million!! Think i was down so bad because totm kicked in and put me all over the place! :( thanks for all the support ladies!! Much love to you all xoxoxoxoxox

I know how your feeling!!

My manager bought all the team sweets and chocolates today and there all eating them round me while my cravings are going mad, so glad i didnt though because it will all be worth it in the end!

hope your feeling better tomorrow
xxxxxx

Back