Bad day ;(

Loucille2

Having a bad day today. Tested my metal last night by going to a concert and only had water. Even took my shake with me. Was really proud of myself.

Today I just feel like its all pointless. My weight loss is only 2lb this week and I'm starting to wonder if it's worth it. At this rate I won't reach my goal in time for our wedding and I'm really quite hungry today. It's probably just because I'm tired as it was a late night but I'm struggling to shake the negativity.

Hope you're all having a better day!

L xox

keep your chin up, some weeks are harder and slower than others, i have had weeks where i only lost a couple of pounds but i am the size i now want to be, so just a couple of pounds is worth it, it is still a loss and 2lbs is better than nothing. I have 3lbs to go but i got into a size 10 six weeks earlier than i aimed to. just keep yourself busy so you dont do anything silly and next week may be better on the scales.... good luck

Loucille,looking at your weight - you arent a big lass to start with honey so 2 lb's is actually a LOT ey? Go grab two bags of sugar in ASDA and thats what you lost - quite a bit of podge GONE!!!

Keep at it last and well proud of you doing a concert with no booze or munch - you are AWESOME - so stop being daft lol
:slap:

Thanks guys. I will consider my butt well and truly kicked *picks self up off floor and dusts self down*

Onwards and upwards!

L xox

Thanks guys. I shall consider my butt well as truly kicked!

*picks self up and dusts self down*

Onwards and upwards...

L xox

(bloody rubbish Internet connection!)

Onwards and downwards u mean (weight wise) lol
Ur doing brilliant

Thanks guys. Official weigh in this morning and 2lb off. I'm a little disappointed but mostly just because I'm so close to my goal date that I'm stressing that I won't do it! As Spea said, 2lb is still 2lb in th right direction. I just can't wait o get to goal and stop feeling like my life is on hold!

Fingers crossed for an 8lb-er this week ;) (I'm only kidding!)

Keep going loucille!! You r moving in the right direction :) You are already 1 stone+ down in 3 weeks !!!! :D You are doing VERY well ! :clap:

Loucille, you have done so well keep going . We all know how hard it is and you always support us . It's just a blip and you will be fine tomorrow xxxx lots of hugs

Thanks guys. I'm still feeling a bit sorry for myself but trudging on ;)

I know how you feel Loucille- when I did my first VLCD I cried because I only lost 6 lb the first week and there were women losing a stone! Just remember that weight loss is going to be relative to your start weight. I was starting at 220 pounds and they were at 300- it makes a big difference! Chin up- I am sure you will look fab at the wedding! x

Thanks Brie. I'm feeling a bit better now and have decided to continue on! I have 2 weeks left starting on Sunday until my OH's sister's wedding. I'm then going to accept my weight at that point and go onto either low carb or WS until our wedding and if I stay the same or lose a couple of pounds, I'll be happy!

Good luck to you xox

Back