Bad day...

tezle00

I had a bad day yesterday, I had a few glasses of wine which went to my head and therefore led me to order a meal which I know would have been high in Syns. And then a few more bottles of wine. :sigh: In this instance do you try and figure out the damage in Syns, or draw a line under it and carry on as usual but expect damage at my weigh-in?

I would put it down to a bad day and start a fresh today, you could cut back on syns for the rest of the week but still have some syns daily. We all do it, dnt best yrself up abt it. Just make today a good day
Lots of luck xx

Draw a line under it and carry on as usual, you had a slip up... not the end of the world. We all do it, we'd be lying if we said we didn't. Don't dwell and keep going! X

I agree with the others, you do have a draw a line under it and move on. I also eat when I drink. As it's one of my known triggers, I made a conscious decision to try not to or to drink as little as possible since starting SW. It's hard but well worth it.

However, I do admit to having the odd blip now and again, well you wouldn't be human otherwise would you :drunk:

Draw a line under it & move on. Don't try & cut back on syns as it may lead to another disaster. I've just come out of a 3 day binge =( will see what the damage is tomorrow at WI. We all do it so don't worry x

I find it much easier to deny myself completely of alcohol rather than have one, or a couple which always leads to couple of bottles. I feel much better that I have been good since, and I'll know where I went wrong if I don't lose at weigh in. Thanks everyone made me feel much better :)

Back