bad day

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pebbles, 7 October 2006 Social URL.

1. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

well it's day 38, and i am really struggleing today:( i want to eat eat eat, i am really cold and on my 2nd 2ltr bottle of water and it's making me feel so sick:confused:

My head is banging, and all i can think of is food:mad: i am so anoyed with myself.

really fed up with myself:( :( :( :( :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aww you poor thing (((((hug)))) . Go down the shops and buy yourself a good juicy celeb magazine (preferably one where they look shite) or a good book and sit on the sofa a read. I find this really helps and before I know it - I am that engrossed in the mag/book that I forgot I was hungry.

Good Luck xx

4. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

Diet:
    RC
    (((pebbles)))
    I'm so sorry your having such a hellish day hun.

Can you try something different with one of your packs? I know it's going to absolutely no substitute for what your cravings are, but it may help to have something slightly different.

Other than that, a bath with candles and a mag or book?

Stay strong.

Kitty xxx

5. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Hahahah do they ever look shite.
    thanks Sarah x

6. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    since I'm only on day 7 I cant tell you do to get thru this hun..but you've come this far so maybe remind urself that you realy really dont want to be back where u started!

7. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

Chin up Pebbles.... think of all you have achieved! :):):):):)

U need a distraction! ....um... anything... X Factor?? lol

heehee

Tomorrow... u'll be grand again :)

8. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Thanks everyone, got through today, just about.

hope i have a better day tommorow, and im not going to be like this from now on.

Good night xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.