Bad few days :(

Bethesda

Well where to start.

I've been pushing myself to drink all three shakes after the 'can't just have 2' malarkey. Every time I have drunk the 3rd one over 3 days I have felt a little bloated and uncomfortable. I didn't think much of it.
However last night about an hour before I was due to finish work I got immense abdominal pain. I didn't know what to think. I drove home in pain. Took painkillers and struggled to sleep. Then when I awoke I still had the pain and to top it my Wisdom tooth nerve has become exposed again.
So in so much pain I took my usual codeine for the tooth and tried to sleep. After a couple of hours the codeine did its trick and knocked me out for 2hrs. But when I woke the abdominal pain was still there. I sat up and wretched, ran to the toilet and threw up. Only water of course as there's not much else in there!

But this is where it concludes. I have a kidney stone again and now need to wait for it to pass. Ive never been able to eat when I have had them before anyway and always throw up everything I put down for up to 48hrs. I'd love to know what's causing them though :(

Meh whine over

Beth

Back