bad food but so good must resist

pin heart queen

off to meadowhall tommorow with my lovely mum must resist all the food places id love a mcdonalds KFC subway you get the picture but ill have to settle with a skinny coffee from starbucks any suggestions which one

You could get a Subway salad bowl; honey mustard dressing is 2syns but the low fat options are free. My tip is be a bit naughty, pick your salads one by one, just as they finish putting them in the bowl ask for more so when you're finished the bowl is really bursting with superfree. I like the subway club salad; yum yum!

They have a jacket potato place, I've got one before with a chicken filling and counted a few syns for anything they may have put in the sauce, or you could have it with beans (I've gone and taken my own cheese before so I know I'm getting the right HEA) and side salad

or they have a harvester now, get some nice meat whatever you fancy, salmon, chicken, steak ect. loads of free salad from the salad bar and either jacket or boiled pots with no butter :) they come with sauce of your choice, but the sauces have cals on the menu so you can work out the syns using the 20cal = 1 syn rule. (can also have a sundae for 13 syns from there, if you share it with your mum that would be quite low)

Harvester I get chargrilled chicken breast and loads of salad

Back