bad mood

Naughty naughty Shaz!! x

To be honest Tracy, I'm doing a right mishmash of diets at the moment. I've still got some LT shakes, I'm on CD plus I have the odd Atkins style meal (820 on CD) and I'm losing. I'm not bothered about ssing at mo. As long as I lose every week then I'll carry on with what I'm doing. The week I don't lose, will be the week I go straight back onto SS. When I reach target, I'm only ever going to eat Atkins Choc and WW desserts. I'm going to keep my carbs to a minimum and I'm sure I'll maintain.

Yeah thats fair enought isnt it Shaz, who cares if youre losing hun xx

I had a WW double choc brownie ice cream last night!!!! x

where did you get that from sounds yummy
Boots online. They have a 3 for the price of 2 offer on at moment. I still feel totally in control. I sat at the wedding and whilst everyone else had a plate full of quiches (sp), pork pies, breads, high fat salads, Salmon, cheesecakes, choc cake, etc etc.... I had a banana tetra and an Atkins Choc bar.....I loved it.

Thats the most fat ive had so far..very yummy but not too often i dont think!! xx

Yeah that would be nice..something she likes to do! xx

Err not sure really!

Nicole loves ten pin bowling. Its nice to spend family time with her. We've also been and had our nails done together....lol....she's hardly got any, but enjoys being pampered.

Oooh yeah bowling...can i come lol xx

im having problems with my 13 year old but i think if i suggested a visit to a nail bar he might hit me....it must b lovely to have a daughter you are very lucky.There are so many lovely things you can do with a girl its all football and rugby in our house....

Back