bad mood

My mum always say's she is so pleased she had two boys and not girls. :p

Dont you enjoy shopping with all your weight loss? Lillie are you tall? are you in a size 16 now? you look a similar shape to myself...thats why i ask

I know xxx love my mam xxx

I Have 2 Boys Who Are Good 99% Of The Time But Youngest Who Is 2 Is A Handful ( Terrible 2 Time I Think) Oldest Is 8 And We Love Watching Spongbob It's The Only Thing Liitle One Will Sit Down And Watch!!! I Know What You Mean I Find Mine To Be A Nightmare But Sometimes Think Is It Me Being Awkward And Not Them!!!!

Aww bet she loves you too gaz! x

The only women who truly as xxx;)

I think that applies to most people hun, my mum certainly loves me more than anybody else ever could xx

I Have 2 Boys Who Are Good 99% Of The Time But Youngest Who Is 2 Is A Handful ( Terrible 2 Time I Think) Oldest Is 8 And We Love Watching Spongbob It's The Only Thing Liitle One Will Sit Down And Watch!!! I Know What You Mean I Find Mine To Be A Nightmare But Sometimes Think Is It Me Being Awkward And Not Them!!!!
Not awkward just human..... i think your kids forget this

hi everyone ,well ive given myself a good talking to and decided that things arent that bad,its just hard to except that my first born is turning into a young lady and there is nothing i can do except try to be there for her and be understanding ,growing up is hard and i dont think all our arguing will help either of us ,im holiding on tight i dont think this is going to be an easy ride xxxx

Glad to hear youre feeling better honey. Give her a big hug when she is home xxx

Bloody hell Lillie,I have been in a bad mood for a good fortnight now,I am convinced its the cerazette pill,Im on it roughly three weeks and I am like a bear,short-tempered and awful.Stopped taking it today.

Back