bad moods, feeling faint and hungry!!!

FloridaGirl

:cry: Hi everyone!!! had no computer for a couple of days and just got it back!!!
had my second weigh in on Monday - a great loss of 7lb!!!!!!:D
So why am I sooooooooo hungry, sooooo tired, feel weak and dizzy and faint and in such a bad mood!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Every second is a struggle and I just dont understand. I am drinking more than I need of water but I feel weak and people are saying I look ill.
I need to loose another stone and a half just to be ok, would really like to loose two and a half hours but want to have December off so will be happy to loose one and a half stones.
Plan to refeed end of November but I just dont know if I can do it!!!!
What is wrong?????? I went to bed at 8pm last night to get away from the hunger and will be doing the same again tonight!!!!
Any advice please????

I feel the exact same... feeling so hungry, I know I have not drank enough this week as I seem to be drinkin more tea and coffee instead but I am finding it harder than ever the last few days... have weigh in tomorrow so hoping that will spur me on then I refeed from next thurs... I want to loose another 1.5 stone too for xmas and think I can do it alright but I will be stopping and starting from next week till xmas as I have lots of diff stuff on but I feel I can do it like that and keep it off, so fingers crossed...

Really feel for you tho as I really do feel the same, really bad mood, really hungry and fed up haha....

hope your feeling better tomorrow x

Hi FloridaGirl,

Well done on losing 7lb:happy096:

I sympathize with how you are feeling as I was back on RTF and lost 7lb on my first week back. I was not hungry just so very cold and tired... it did not take much to tip me over into losing the plot.:badmood:

I went back to the chemist yesterday and I was up 4lb:eek: Not good!

After a long discussion we decided that I would try using Lipotrim maintenance foods and a small meal a day to see how I get on.

I have a few friends who have done well losing weight using them so I thought I would give it a try myself.

Seemingly the rep suggests that when you are using the Lipotrim maintenance to lose weight and for example you want to go out for a meal at the weekend that you can for one or two days before just take the maintenance packs and water so that you don't go over your calorie intake for the week.

It looks like they are trying to fill the gap between all or nothing on this diet which is a good thing and make it more like the plans on Cambridge Diet but they have not got that far as yet.

So next Tuesday's weigh in should be telling if that is the way to go from here or not.:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

Hi FloridaGirl,

Well done on losing 7lb:happy096:

I sympathize with how you are feeling as I was back on RTF and lost 7lb on my first week back. I was not hungry just so very cold and tired... it did not take much to tip me over into losing the plot.:badmood:

I went back to the chemist yesterday and I was up 4lb:eek: Not good!

After a long discussion we decided that I would try using Lipotrim maintenance foods and a small meal a day to see how I get on.

I have a few friends who have done well losing weight using them so I thought I would give it a try myself.

Seemingly the rep suggests that when you are using the Lipotrim maintenance to lose weight and for example you want to go out for a meal at the weekend that you can for one or two days before just take the maintenance packs and water so that you don't go over your calorie intake for the week.

It looks like they are trying to fill the gap between all or nothing on this diet which is a good thing and make it more like the plans on Cambridge Diet but they have not got that far as yet.

So next Tuesday's weigh in should be telling if that is the way to go from here or not.:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

Did I read right? you gained 4lb this week??? oh my word, did you stick with the diet too? I would be gutted!!
I ve lost a stone in two weeks so maybe thats why I feel so weak!!!!!

I cant stop and start!! that would kill me, I think i might just dotill the end of October!!!

I know its not for everyone did it for 12 weeks back in april and then took two months off.. didnt put on anything really a pound or two... so that is the most important thing for me cause i dont want to eat and start putting it all on so i like to know when off it that it is staying off....

but yea i will refeed next week and then see if I will maybe have a shake a day etc... i monitor my weigh either way with chemist beside me so I will see how I feel with getting the stone and half down by xmas, have two more weigh in's before then..

hope you feel better tho, I feel like pullin my hair out lol

Did I read right? you gained 4lb this week??? oh my word, did you stick with the diet too? I would be gutted!!
I ve lost a stone in two weeks so maybe thats why I feel so weak!!!!!

No I fell off the wagon:cry:

I have done this diet before and felt great...not sure why I found it so cold this time round and the lack of energy...looking back I think I might not of drank enough water.

I knew I should not eat but I was in one of those moods and once I started it was all down hill after that.:sigh:

(having a dentist appointment did not help...as I have a phobia)

Definitely don't recommend it as I felt bloated after eating carbs and ugh! and was annoyed at myself further...for having wasted all my work from the week before.

If I was acting anyway normal:silly: I would of talked myself into doing another week to see how I felt...or at the very least do proper refeed and safe guard the weight I had lost...but I was not acting rationally at the time.:break_diet:

Love Mini xxx

Hello guys i was exactly the same after week 2 felt absolutely rotten was so weak cud barely walk to my bus stop which is less than 5 mins walk without having to stop. i really felt like i was dying and everyone at work was very concerned but i will say as soon as i was half way through week 3 i got a burst of energy which helped me continue and i really needed something coz i really felt crap. Food was everywhere as well so it was weird coz it wasnt even like that in week one.

I ended up being force fed the tinyest piece of lettuce in work but dats all i wud have and i mean tiny. I still have some days like that but its usually wen i have done way to much.

I know its difficult but it is worth it just keep drinking water and relax wenever you can and it will pass. Good Luck guys i really hope it gets better for you coz i can tell how much you want to stay on it.

Hi Florida, I remember when i was day 8 or 9, i forget now, I was in the foulest mood ever, and I was like you, cold, hungry, wanted to die! But after a day or 2, the mood lifted, the hunger stopped and I felt on top of the world. I think someone told me its the withdrawal symptons, which I can believe having quit smoking. Stick it out, it gets better!! Good luck

Hi
I know exactly how you feel. Im considering refeed before I do something daft like binge. I nearly fainted in work the other day, I had a smoke before my shake and went green. I know I shouldn't smoke but i feel its all ive got and im smoking way too much. I hope I wake up in a better frame of mind it is tough but ask yourself if its all in the mind sometimes i can talk myself out of doing this because I feel sorry for myself. I hope you feel better soon.:)

Florida, I hope you feel better today, but you are def. right, you have lost a stone in 2 weeks - thats a drastic loss and your body has to re-adjust. We all have this weak-cold-fainty thing up untill week 3 (end of) when the body gets the message that the menu has changed. After that you should feel pretty buzzed from all the vitamins etc.
Hope you pull through, but watch you don't do yourself any harm - pop in to the chemist if you feel bad.

Hi
I know exactly how you feel. Im considering refeed before I do something daft like binge. I nearly fainted in work the other day, I had a smoke before my shake and went green. I know I shouldn't smoke but i feel its all ive got and im smoking way too much. I hope I wake up in a better frame of mind it is tough but ask yourself if its all in the mind sometimes i can talk myself out of doing this because I feel sorry for myself. I hope you feel better soon.:)

Well Im glad its not just me who is smoking like a chimney!! i feel excactly the same , smoking is my only 'pleasure' and as im finding LT really hard at the moment im smoking loads more! I keep telling myself it wont be for too long but really should cut dowm x

haha i have also turned into a chain smoker! its my only vice! i know its not good, but when i stopped TFR a little while back before i restarted again i barely smoked at all , I think i had sickened myself from smoking so much!!

Back