bad news

louisedan

Gold Member
Called back to hospital .MIL very ill and not expected to be here next week. Very scary and upsetting.Sorry its a miserable post but not much good at moment. Will be on and off for while. If I haven't answered anyone I appologise-not being rude but other things on my mind at the moment.

don't know what else to say except to echo IreneH - thoughts and prayers with you and family

Thinking of you & all the family XX

So sorry to hear your sad news. While those of us left behind often feel abandoned and angry and upset, and a myriad other emotions... sometimes it's actually better for the person who is finally at rest.
My Aunt died last year, after a week of lying in a coma, and to be honest, by the end, we were all thankful that she wasn't suffering anymore.

Sometimes you're not given the chance to say goodbye. Take the week and wish your mother in law a fond farewell.

My thoughts are with you and yours during this sad time x

Sorry for your loss, Happy Holidays.

Mil passed away Thurday night. We were all with her so at least it wasn't in the middle of the night on her own.Lots going on with arrangements etc and sorting our heads out.Will post when in a stronger frame of mind. Thanks all for the support and comments x

oh so sorry to hear of your loss.. hugs and thoughts to you all at this sad time... xxxx

So sorry for your loss thinking of you & the family. Also Happy Hols thinking of you also.

Take Care both of you X

I am so sorry Louise.

If you need to talk you know where I am.......

My love to all of you,

hugs :bighug:

Back