Bad Night

Sylvia1

Had a very bad night last night and ate some chocolate, i have my weigh in today and worried.
Really couldnt help myself only problem is if i have out weight on i am worried i may give in - need some reasurrance and support - pleease:sigh:

We've all had weak moments chuck, just dont dwell, and start a new day :) xxx

THANKS FOR THAT I CANT BELIEVE THE WEIGHT YOU HAVE BOTH LOST. i HAVE ACTUALLY LOST 1 STONE IN 3 WEEKS AS I STARTED W.W. JUST BEFORE LT. BUT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COMMENTING AT WORK THIS MORNING SO THAT IS GOOD WILL KEEP YOU ALL POSTED TOMORROW ON MY WEIGH IN TONIGHT.

Dont worry about it hun but def dont do it again, you cant keep getting away with it! Good luck with Weigh in xxx

Dont worry about it, I had a whole buffet and cake on sunday! feel terrible for it but made me realise the food i used to like i dont like any more as its so bland! the nicest things there were the tomatos and cucumbers! Anyway point is, u learn from these times and its a part of the journey! dont worry about it, if you just get back on track again you'll be fine! :) xxx

Hey Sylvia I know its easier said than done, but try putting it behind you. Today is a new day!! Best of luck on the weigh in... Keep strong girlee!!

I read on another thread - that you can actually turn a chocolate shake into a chocolate bar and it tastes ok - maybe you should try that if you have a weakness for chocolate???

Had a very bad night last night and ate some chocolate, i have my weigh in today and worried.
Really couldnt help myself only problem is if i have out weight on i am worried i may give in - need some reasurrance and support - pleease:sigh:
Hi hun,
I cheated with chocolate this week and i have been for my weigh in this morning and still lost (god knows how) But put it behind you and like lillie says don't cheat again or you will kick yourself! Good luck on your WI i am sure you won't need it tho xxx

would be interested to know how to make choc bar sounds fab

Back