• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bad stomach

I am on ss+ for 3 weeks now and today I had my soup for breaky and had some grilled fish and mushrooms for lunch... And now I have a bad stomach... I went to the loo twice:eek: sorry I am embarrased to say so:( Would any of you know why this is happening? I am fine otherwise and thought I will have my soup in the evening and another at night... I have a bad taste in mouth too. Also my ketone strip came out purple? I have already had two litres of water and I am still drinking:) should I be worried?:confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
sorry your feeling poo(sorry),the dark colour of the strips indicate deydration (so im told) but cant i help with the other Im sure some1 will be along soon with some proper advice, hope you feel better soon hun.xx

Thanx susan... I feel weird and I am stuck here at work:( Wasn't the purple color suppose to also mean that I'm burning fat?? that's why we do the ketosis test right? To see if we are on the track? I am drinking loads of water also.... Donno...

karenO

Step away from the chips!
You'll be in Ketosis even if the ketostix are just pink - Susan's right to say that the darker colour indicates dehydration, which might indeed be the case if you have the runs.

Hope you're feeling better soon x

zpacey

S: 11st3lb C: 9st10lb G: 7st8lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 1st7lb(13.38%)
yeh, don't forget when you have "runny tummy" you are losing alot of water, so I think you will need to just keep drinking water.... abt the other issue, no idea, hopefully someone will enlighten you soon. Hope you feel better soon

Hi i had the same problem a few weeks ago and it lasted for a couple of weeks, my problem was the soups, for some reason they just didnt agree with me at all, but since ive come off of them ive been alot better.

same problem

hi just a quick note i am new 2 this site but i also had bad stomach and found that it was because i was drinking 2 much water 2 soon try spread it out thru the day, i am in my 3rd week and have lost 14 1/2 pounds so far:happy036: and i can honestly say i am enjoying the diet and the results are great xxx

That's gr8 news! good for you:) I will do what you said here about drinking water. After that episode I try to drink water spread over the day... Makes sense also.
I agree with you totaly that this diet is amazing and it's such a 'pick me up':)