bad times :(

Wee Doll

Silver Member
So i found out last monday that i lost my job ( place went bankrupt )

I tried my hardest not to let it get to me, but its not something that goes away overnight.... so i have been applying for jobs left right and centre but nothing so far. I dont think it would have been as bad if the girl had have told me that she wasnt coming home from spain cause the company was bust but she let me work for 2 weeks knowing this was happening. Im lucky the accountant wrote me a cheque for my 2 week wage which last a whole day :(

My routine of eating has been upset and im not eating all the meals i should be everyday as im just not hungry.

Its got me so down ive lost my appetite and dont really eat very much now, which has slowed my weight loss down :( I went for weigh in yesterday and i had only lost half a pound

better than a gain i spose. I need to get myself back into the habbit of eating my meals and not letting this no job situation get to me.

I have a festival to go to next friday so i spose thats something to look forward to

I need inspiration to get back on my horse again lol

finger crossed you dont lose your job.... its really hard to find a new one ( well it is over here in N.I ) x

Oh you poor thing :(

I would say, if your loss of appetite doesn't sort itself out within a week, you should go to your doctor and talk to him/her about the feelings you're having and the effects its having on you.

Good luck sweets. You can pull yourself out of this *hugs*

What a shock :( I'm not surprised you're feeling all over the place. Don't feel despondent over not finding a job yet - it's only been a few days. Sometimes losing a job can be an opportunity in disguise and a chance to do something slightly different. I'm assuming you don't have to go in to work today and tomorrow? Sounds like you deserve a little rest and doing something nice that makes you feel good before tackling the job search again.

Claire - good luck to you too. I also live in Bromley :)

I hope it all works out for you and you find work soon. What job do you do?

I know how hard it is in NI as my sister lives there (Ballynahinch) and my other sisters live in EIRE and it's really really bad.

Fingers crossed something will be just around the corner X

I am so sorry to hear about your job. Its so difficult at the moment. Keep your head up on the job front its only been a few days and hopefully you will find something soon.

On the eating front try and eat something (I know its hard) but you need to keep your energy up) I am emotional eater so instead of losing my appetite I would be knee deep in chocolate.

I am so sorry to hear of your awful news. I live in Co Down, and know what a 'mare the job situation is. I really hope you get sorted soon hon.

As for the appetite, no wonder you don't feel like eating. However you do really need to look after yourself hon, you need to be strong to get through the stress of job hunting. Good luck xxx

I am so sorry to hear of your awful news. I live in Co Down, and know what a 'mare the job situation is. I really hope you get sorted soon hon.

As for the appetite, no wonder you don't feel like eating. However you do really need to look after yourself hon, you need to be strong to get through the stress of job hunting. Good luck xxx

Where in Co. Down do you live?

Oh I'm so sorry to hear your news. I was in a similar situation last year, the company I worked for went into administration & the day before we were due to get paid they told us they didn't think they'd have the money.

Anyway I do think registering with agencies, & looking on vacancy websites you'll soon start to feel better.

Personally I don't believe in eating if your not hungry, but you are doing well by eating SW friendly food & keeping on tract.

Good luck, enjoy the festival:D

I really am sorry to read about your job Hun. There isnt anything more useful that I can give you that hasnt already been posted, but I wanted you to know that I am thinking of you.

xx

Back