Bad tum

casperos

I got to say I've been lucky not to have the headaches and have generally felt amazing this week full of energy and everything but today I have had bloated ness and the odd pain from bloated mess all day . Is there anything I can take as I feel like I have a balloon in my belly ? Anyone else had this prob? I didn't last time I took lipotrim?
:confused:

Not come across this one. Are there any other factors that could bring this on?

Maybe just a bit constipated hun .. are you taking fiber clear, or anything to help keep things moving so to say?

I used dulcolax once a week when on LT was time (and will this time too!), I tired the fiber clear but no joy for me, but the dulcolax works a treat can be harsh and cause tummy cramps though!

Becky.Boo said:
Maybe just a bit constipated hun .. are you taking fiber clear, or anything to help keep things moving so to say?

I used dulcolax once a week when on LT was time (and will this time too!), I tired the fiber clear but no joy for me, but the dulcolax works a treat can be harsh and cause tummy cramps though!

Hi hon ,
Unexpected TOM unfortunately , gutted as it may effect my first weigh in tomorrow . But glad that's all it was . My pharmacist said I could use senokot if I needed to .

Ah don't worry to much about the TOTM I had mine last week and it didn't effect my loss do hopefully you'll be the same.

Back