Bad Tum

Scamp

Hi day 4 today and all is going well apart from having a bad tum, last time I did LT I suffered from constipation and ended up trying everything (that was allowed) so I am really surprised with todays turn of events.

Has anybody else had the same sort of reaction on day 4 and does it go away as quickly as it arrived, well at least I should have a good weight loss on Tuesday. Last time on week 3 I gained 3lb and at the weigh in they put it down to constipation as I certainly had not cheated, the week after I lost 6lb so it all worked out in the end.

Please let me know if this is quite normal as I would hate to have to come of it as I am finding it a lot easier this time around and I am not feeling cold the same or is that day 6.

Jo x

Constipation are one of the side effects you get on LT, for some it's the opposite. I've suffered constipation for years so it's n o different with me. Just keep drinking water and trying using fibre clear with your shakes and water.

I have been having diarrhoea on and off since i started lipo, from what i have read from others this seems to be normal.

cawisu xx

Back