Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bad Tum

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Scamp, 6 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Scamp

Scamp Full Member

Start Weight:
    116.1kg
    Current Weight:
    76.66kg
    Goal Weight:
    66.7kg
    Lost(%):
    39.5kg(33.98%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Hi day 4 today and all is going well apart from having a bad tum, last time I did LT I suffered from constipation and ended up trying everything (that was allowed) so I am really surprised with todays turn of events.

Has anybody else had the same sort of reaction on day 4 and does it go away as quickly as it arrived, well at least I should have a good weight loss on Tuesday. Last time on week 3 I gained 3lb and at the weigh in they put it down to constipation as I certainly had not cheated, the week after I lost 6lb so it all worked out in the end.

Please let me know if this is quite normal as I would hate to have to come of it as I am finding it a lot easier this time around and I am not feeling cold the same or is that day 6.

Jo x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    Constipation are one of the side effects you get on LT, for some it's the opposite. I've suffered constipation for years so it's n o different with me. Just keep drinking water and trying using fibre clear with your shakes and water.

4. cawisu

cawisu Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.03%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have been having diarrhoea on and off since i started lipo, from what i have read from others this seems to be normal.

cawisu xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.