BAD WEEK BUT STILL A LOSS

monique's memoirs

hiya last week i was bad and picked so not a very good weigh in but still lost a 1lb im writting this thread not to be congratulated on the loss as i dont deserve it as i was bad and thats not the right example i want to give newbies and ppl still new to this diet if you think about eating dont you feel like s h i t afterwards and you hate yourself for not being strong you kick yourself for being so weak and and feel failed when you have been good then cheat so in total ive lost 37lb if i count the 36 quid i paid to do the diet what a waste of money so think before you cheat the only thing you will be losing that week is cash ok now ive had a good rant i feel fresh and ready for this week ahead i feel like cleaning my house from top to bottom so im kinda cleaning out the bad vibes of last week mad isnt it but apparently cleaning can be very theraputic<- sorry for spelling i have no idea on that one lol
so good luck to you all and dont be like me last week you'll regrett it and that im sure of xxxx

Last edited:
Keep up the good work!! Good luck with the next week. Don't let the bad times hold you back. xxx

Ok so you cheated, you still lost 1lb but like you said you feel you couldve got more if you hadnt - you clearly see that eatings cheating and does no good lol (i dont mean that harshly!) but well done, a loss is a loss no matter how small or big it may be :)

Just try and learn from this week and next time you want to nibble just remember how you feel right now and you know that if you hadn't eaten you would have had a much better loss.

Stay positive cos you are doing really great on this.

Come on Monique, by picking you are only hurting yourself, your pocket and denting your self-esteem. Now promise yourself you are going to give it 100%. Any leftovers, squirt washing liquid over it IMMEDIATELY...I had to shred a delicious lamb chop in a bowl for my cat as my OH left one on his plate.....OOOOHHHHHH!!! Before LT that would have in my gob before I reached the kitchen!!!!

Thanks for your honesty hun, and you had a weak moment, we all do it is all about how we react to these situations. You have the right attitude, admit it get it out in the open and get going again, don'tforget you lost, so you are still on the down and next week you will catch up. When I did LT last time I was good and never cheated, but every time it was that time of the month I stayed the same, I used to be gutted until I realised how much I relied on those numbers to give me happiness, then I realised I had replaced one addiction with another, so you have good days and bad, just stay positive and remind yourself of all the good things you have around you that brings you true happiness, everyhing else is a bonus.

awww thanks so much that as really made my day yes u are right i dont want to become obsessed with the diet but to at least stick to a diet for a few weeks out my life would be nice well i never relised but im now the weight i was 7 months ago and i was 9 months pregnant lmao so to be below that next week will be a first in years so im really looking forward to next tuesday and im keeping check on my water by using a 2litre bottle ive almost finished that now as long as i get half way through the next 2 litre bottle im happy thanks again xxxxxxx

Sounds like you've learned a good lesson so in my opinion the experience wasn't wasted!! Good luck for the coming week xx

Don't despair monique, firstly you know what you did wrong, secondly you know how to fix it, chin up

i know how you feel dear! i went to a bbq on sat night and although i ate nothing at all, i drank about 8 bottles of miller and was completely hungover on sunday and i ate like a pig sunday,monday and yesterday!!!!!! OH MY F***IN GOD!! i just cant believe i let myself down so bad. i am devestated but today ill b picking myself right back up and getting on with it! i just pray that 3 days and plenty of exercise shows me a slight loss or a sts on the scales on saturday! im going to take this 1 day at a time and believe me i wont be drinking again-for 8 weeks at least!!! lol..... well done on the loss..better off than on! :) x x x x x

Back