Bad Week :'(

philly_x

It hasnt been a total distaster but I definitely dont think I've lost :(. I get weighed wednesdays, and I had a harvester sat (just chicken and ribs though...didnt eat the skin on the chicken and didnt eat my chips, had salad cart instead). Then drank some wine sat night as well...sunday I was very hungover and totally binged...I ate a whole big packet of thai sensations and a whole crunch bar...I kind of decided I was going to do it though...I dno I suffer from the occasional bout of binge eating, although thats the first time since I started SW! I ate loads of free food monday, but I did eat more than I needed to so I still feel thats bad...and then today at work there were chocolates lying around so I tucked into some of those...I think its all gone wrong coz I kind of lost track of my syns..

I guess this can be a lesson to me, the crappy feeling I get when I see i've put on should do it! =s x

Im not condoning people going out and binging lol but I've had about 4 days during the last 2 weeks where I have completely pigged out yet I managed to lose 4lbs?

Just cause you had more to eat doesn't mean you wont lose, eat less the day after and do some exercise then get back on the wagon :D

hmm, I have done a work out this week, im praying for a STS!! I bought the 12 week countdown last week so I really cant be gaining! x

I know exactly how you feel. I went away for the weekend and just had normal food and way WAY too much alcohol.
I really dont want to go tomorrow as I KNOW I would have put on. So fed up about it too......
I have to face the fact I suppose that I will get weeks like this and just to dust myself off and get back on the horse as they say!
Good luck everyone.
xx

Back