bad week

lillie

weighs a lot less
hi everyone im having a really bad week the weight is coming off but ive still got such a long way to go at least another 3 stone and it just seems like im going to be on lipotrim forever most of you who started at the same time as me are really near to your goals and i feel like im being left behind i just wish i had discovered lt years ago before i got so overweight sorry to moan im just feeling really sorry for myself at the moment and although ive not cheated the temptation to go to the "treat" cupboard is getting stronger every day and i know ill not sleep tonight as its weigh in tommorow and i never do .God that is such a miserable thread sorry guys!

Hi hun ......I had 13 stone to lose and though I didnt make it to goal.......due to expecting ! I looked at it weekly if I had a good week would pamper myself, nothing too mad but an hour to myself a soak in the bath etc.....!
If looking at it weekly is still too big look at it daily.
You will reach goal soon enough, just think how well you have done so far, have you thought about weighing out some items around the house that weighs the same as you have lost, then carry it around for a while, I am sure you will be overjoyed.
Whilst it can seem that others lose quicker than you, you are still doing an amazing job of becoming a healthier and fitter person.....!

Hey lillie! I have felt like that as well. I mean I have lost 6 stone but still have 3 to go! I started back in November. so I feel like a long time server on Lipotrim. But the thing I keep telling myself is I only want to do this once and so I take a break from my life get my head sorted stick to lipo! pat myself on the back for everyday I have done. I think that is what has kept me from cheating for the past 4 and half months. One of my closest friends has just started lipo! she is is on the forum and she has started at the same position I was and she is making a life changing decision like we all have.

The one thing we have to think of at time to time is would you be happier cheating? think if all the lovely comments and people who thought you couldn't do it. It seems like ages but such a tiny part of your life.

Sorry for the rambling! Just feel your pain!! be happy fellow lipotrimmer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope

Hi Sonkie

Just read your thread there and you should be so proud of yourself for losing 11.5 stone between the Lipo and CD..fair play to ya!!! Enjoy the pregnancy as you wont feel til your ran off your feet anyway and kept busy with new baby!!

hi lillie,
really feel for you!
today i have had LOADS of compliments and people saying "surely you've finished now coz you look great".... i feel like saying SHUT-UP because i keep questioning myself and wondering whether it would be alright to stop or have a treat....BUT i am still in size 16's and i still have about 3 stone to go despite having already lost 4 and a half and at 13stone 8pounds i'm really not at a healthy weight yet!
it wont take me that long to get the last bit done - and it's the same for you - try working out how much you WOULDN'T have lost if you had been on a regular diet at 2 pound a week (plus on a regular diet 2 pounds would be a good week)!
hope this is just a bad day for you and that a great weigh-in tomorrow peps you up!
fingers crossed ul get a bit of sleep tonight
fran

Hi There Cannot Believe U Have Lost So Much!!!!!!! It's My First Day And I Am Struggling Already, But Will Not Give Up As I Cannot Wait To Start Hearing These Compliments U All Are Geting! My Brother- In- Law Is Going On Holiday For 6 Weeks And He Is One That Makes The Comments That He Thinks Are 'funny' As In " Hi Fatty" Or "lost A Pound Ah No It's On Your Bum" I Am Wishing That I Can Last That Long And Lose Some "noticeable Weight" Before He Returns, I Know I Should Be Doing This For Myself, And I Am, But Will Not Hurt If I Can Rub His Nose In It At The Same Time!! Xx

hey bigmama its my 3rd day today and i find its gettin better so dont lose hope! i stepped on the scales today although i saidf i wouldnt and it says 4lb lighter than when i started!:D:D 3 days 5 lb! wat can i say im gobbed smacked:eek:
you will definatly be able to gobsmack your bro-in-law! keep smiling! and good luck!:)

Hey Lillie please dont be down honey!! You have done sooo well and i bet it has gone so much faster than you expected. Going to the treat cupboard hun will just prolong your journey so please don't do it! Dont worry about where everybody else is up to because we are all going to be here for you whenever you need support. When i have finished you're sure not getting rid of me lol xxx

hi everyone im having a really bad week the weight is coming off but ive still got such a long way to go at least another 3 stone and it just seems like im going to be on lipotrim forever most of you who started at the same time as me are really near to your goals and i feel like im being left behind i just wish i had discovered lt years ago before i got so overweight sorry to moan im just feeling really sorry for myself at the moment and although ive not cheated the temptation to go to the "treat" cupboard is getting stronger every day and i know ill not sleep tonight as its weigh in tommorow and i never do .God that is such a miserable thread sorry guys!

Hey lillie - sorry to hear you are feeling bad hun, don't worry about everyone else, you are doing just fine. Just take it one day at a time. I hope your weigh in brings some good news as that will give you the motivation to continue. Don't go to the treats - it will only make you feel worse afterwards. You will get there cos we will all make sure you do! We are in this together you know. Always happy to talk if you feel down, PM if you need to. For now I am sending you

fetch.dll

Loving the hugs daisy xx

Just have to say how caring and helpfull people actually are on here, i think if id not have found this i would not have been able to carry on:eek: sooo big thankyou!! your weight losses are such an inspiration!!;)

I am/was on LL (in RTM now) and I lost 5.5stone altogether from September 17th to end of February. I am 34 years old, so spending 5 months of my life on LL is a tiny amount of time compared to my life lived and life still left to live - try to think of it like that!

Back