Bad Week!!

mondayclubber

:break_diet:well, im not having a good week.after 14 weeks of pretty much sainthood as far as dieting is concerned, i just cant seem to stay on the straight and narrow this week. dont get me wrong im not gorging on chocolate, but ive picked at the kids sandwiches, had the odd bag of crisps, had a few wines , had more than my 3 snacks a day, and generally just played at dieting this week. i really want to lose 4 and a half pound in 3 weeks, as that will make it 2 stones loss before i go on my hols. not going anywhere fancy, just over to my cousins in ireland with my hubby and the kids, but im finding it really hard this week. i know im only human, but i just wanted to put it down here, so as to mabye start up my enthusiasm again, and start afresh on monday, and i hope ive not put on.:( isnt it hard to be good all the time? why wasnt i born with skinny jeans????:sigh:

Linda xx

Don't be too hard on yourself, you may have had a difficult time this week but you should pat yourself on the back for all your hard work so far! Just think how fantastic you'll feel when you can say you have a 2st loss! Keep your goal in sight and go for it! You've already proved you have the willpower to succeed x

Its natural to lose motivation, call it a week off. Try to refocus on your goal and regain your inspiration. You'll soon be back on track and into those skinny jeans!

BL x

thanks girls. i know ive done well up to now, and i guess i was just feeling a bit dissapointed in myself, but im only human i spose. anyway, im going to weigh myself tomorow as usuall, and just put it down to an off week, and hopefully get it back off next week, and lose the 4 and a half pounds before my hols, on the 7th of august. then ive got another 2 and a half stone to lose!! hopefully will be nice and slim for christmas. cheers for the pep talks..

Linda xx

Back