• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

bad weekend

i also had a really bad w/e I get weighed tomorrow and after a really good week I really went mad this W/e and i think (by my scales) ruined all my hard work..... 10 custard creams 4 garlic bread and cheese and 2 bottles of wine all in 2 days!!! my weigh in is on a horrible day but i spose everyone is xx

H*Bomb

I had a really bad weekend too - that probably involved about 8 bottles of wine - chinese - indian - Nandos - pizza. Have to say I do not think I am going to pull this one back for Thursday, really feel lik I have put about a stone on!
I am just going to carry on as before - and aim to get back on track for next Thursday.
I would say it was worth it - but I have a really bad stomach :(

Meli

Gold Member
Normally when I have a really bad day the next day I have loads of Fruits and Veg to make up for it + HE's. This seems to work for me, but not sure if it's the best way to make up for the bad day.

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
I always find if I have a bad day or weekend that it is best just to draw a line under it and get back on plan and NOT cut down :eek:

I find if I cut down I end up starving and I get more and more cravings :rolleyes:

So I just stick to plan and have my normal healthy extras and syns.

I know its not everyones ideal, but it works for me :D

Well I have gone completely off the rails for the last fortnight after some very stressful personal things and I feel like such a fattie as I have put on probably all I lost and more and weigh in tonight - but I have to get back on the wagon and get my motivation back - I am not happy with myself at all !!!

I agree with Ellebear, I had this soup last Mon, Tues, Weds and Thurs, by Friday I had lost 2 lb. Let me track down the recipe.....

1 can mixed bean salad
1 can green lentils
2 can chopped tomatoes
1 can baked beans
handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
1 large onion
4 medium carrots
2 parsnips
1 green, red and yellow pepper
2 beef stock cubes
salt & Pepper
Mixed herbs
water (enough to cover all ingredients)

Chop and put all veg into a pan, add everything thing else and cover with water, bring to the boil and simmer until soft.

I only used half the ingredients as I didn't have a big enough pan!! Hehe!

thanks every1 for all ur positive comments, im well and truly bk on track, i hope, no i am im hoping to lose at least 20lb by the time kids break up for 6 weeks holiday xxx

niknaks

Silver Member
I agree with Ellebear, I had this soup last Mon, Tues, Weds and Thurs, by Friday I had lost 2 lb. Let me track down the recipe.....

1 can mixed bean salad
1 can green lentils
2 can chopped tomatoes
1 can baked beans
handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
1 large onion
4 medium carrots
2 parsnips
1 green, red and yellow pepper
2 beef stock cubes
salt & Pepper
Mixed herbs
water (enough to cover all ingredients)

Chop and put all veg into a pan, add everything thing else and cover with water, bring to the boil and simmer until soft.

I only used half the ingredients as I didn't have a big enough pan!! Hehe!
Is this soup suitable for freezing?

I honestly wouldn't know, I got the recipe from someone else on here. It wasn't too bad eating it for 4 days, I heated 500ml up in a morning and took it to work in a flask so it was still hot by dinnertime.

argh I've had a really bad last 3 days...all started on saturday!! I went away friday night to a friends and drank a lot, then in the morning got made sandwiches (which appealed way more to me than making my low fat supernoodles), then I got back and didnt have long before work so are more rubbish...then sunday bored at work - had crisps from the shop, monday very boring office day...more rubbish..monday night at the pub...free mini fish and chips and chocolate brownies?! I think its too late for me this week but got a wii fit this week so hopefully i'll do it loads coz of the novelty and do really well next week! x

Woodsylou

Silver Member
I agree with soccermum, don't cut down because you'll feel deprived and end up crashing again. just start again the next day. if you put on on weigh day then it's a bummer, but you'll pull it back for the next week.

good luck, and just think, it was fun at the time, so don't regret it :)