Baddd 2 Weeks!!!

stef2009

Gold Member
Hi ladies! As u may of noticed ive not been on for a couple of weeks, they've been really crappy 2 be honest!
Mum had a big op with lots of risks and complications and it didnt go very well so ive been runnin round like a mad woman there and back from my home in wigan to liverpool hospital and then been stuck in wigan hospital as my sons ashtma n hayfever kicked off really bad.

Ive not had time 2 go on the wii and have been eating rubbish as ive been out and about constantly so buying things from cafe's etc etc.. and as we all know arnt the best for CC!

Anyhows... on the bright side i still managed to lose 1 pound each week! Prob cause of all the stress and worry and not sittin down for 5 bloody mins ha!

Hope everyones doin ok and congrats on evry1s weight loss for the past 2 weeks!

Hoping to get back on track now!

Stef x x x

you did well still loseing a 1lb, good luck for this week. sorry about your problems.

you did well still loseing a 1lb, good luck for this week. sorry about your problems.

Thanks Hun, really glad i didnt put weight on so im really happy still losing 1 pound per week, well as they say onwards and upwards!! X X

Awww I'm so sorry to here you'e had such a hard few weeks. Hopefully things will get better for you now.

Well done for still managing to lose - I'm glad to see you're back!

Thanks sugar! Ive ended up with a bloody water infection now and on antibiotics lol arghhh! nothin ever goes right!! x x

It's really hard when you're having such a hard time like that to eat properly, but you should be happy with the losses! Well done!

Here's to more and better times. :)

Thanks guys! Hoping everything will get back to normal at some point this week!! x x

aw poor u! it is so tough losing weight with out the other problems life throws at us, but u r still doing fab and im sure it will all make u stronger and more determined! i hope u have an easier and stress free time ahead hun and of course that u all make a speedy recovery! xx

thankyou sarah! where all still feelin rubbish, feels like all this is never gunna end! I'm not weighing myself this friday im going to do it next friday instead x

thats a good idea, u dont wanna be too hard on yourself at the moment as u r finding other arwas in your life tough. chin up and keep smiling hun xx

Back