Bagels

plonks

I have bought some ww bagels 2pt and love some ideas of what you put in your bagels.

this morning i did extra light laughing cow and 1 thin slice ham

WW jam! :) yumyumyum

I was looking at bagels last night when doing shopping never had them but have the real urge to have it toasted with some cheese! Must look out and buy them the next time!

I eat bagels 2/3 times a week. I love them. They are denser, so fill you up better than ww'ers bread.
I split, toast and fill them with 30g extra light philly (0.5 pts) & cold ham (0.5) or philly and crispy bacon. Delicious!! x

I know someone has put it already but it is so nice, extra light philly and some weight watchers bacon.. Yummy...

hmm i always see bagels as a sweet food to eat, therefore i always put jam on or nutella :D ... never tried it as a savory type with philly bacon etc hmmm

Anyone tried making their own bagels (I love baking so sounds appealing) and any ww friendly receipes or ideas for this (or other breads)

They are in the bakery section of Tesco's. I've found them in Morrisons too. They are in a vacu pack type packaging 5 in a pack. I buy bout 4 packs at a time and freeze them x

I just went shopping at Sainsburys today and they had them, but suppose it depends how big the supermarkets near you are, as not all shops stock all products (which is a shame)

Just bought them for the first time since doing WW and only just had one with butter on and really liked it..

Have bought them in asda aswell. I love them with some extra light philly and weight watchers bacon. Yummy!

Oy vey! Bacon on a bagel? :needhug:

I'm an old-school traditionalist, so my bagels have FF cream cheese, lox (a.k.a. smoked salmon), and lots of tomatoes, onion slices and lettuce. Capers are good, too, but unless you plant them in the cream cheese, they roll all over the place! LOL!

Back