Baggy Bum

Frontier-Phil

Silver Member
OMG...... Its working my little lad called me baggy bum today as my gardening jeans wear alittle on the lose side, which up until four weeks ago were residing in the shed too tight.

Then this evening my good lady grabbed my behind and said " Skinny bot" :eek::eek:

There is a conspiracy I'm sure LOL

Phil xxx

If your kid notices then you are indeed doing very well :D

.. and I assume you aren't complaining at having your behind man handled by your good lady

:massmoon:

I love when clothes get too baggy, Just noticed your great weightlosses in only 3 wks, well done you!!!

It's a great feeling is'nt it! Well done.....my daughter likes to illustrate to me how far my belly used to stick out :rolleyes: I'm hoping she's exaggerating a little :eek: lol

Lol, my hubby put on his leathers other week and I was like omg you can't go out with them on they are hanging off your backside like a babys soggy nappy haha. He put on the set he got from his dad and I looked round and went omg you look well skinny in them and spent the rest of the day checking him out with his leathers on pmsl. Ok little amuses me. It is fab to see the diff and to get complements with it too.

Way to go Baggy Bot! :D

Back