Extra Easy Baggy Trousers!!

Superfree Princess

Silver Member
I'm really pleased I've finally noticed a difference in the way my clothes are starting to not fit! However now I'm now not sure what to do, do I keep my old bigger clothes just incase or do I give them away? Don't get me wrong I'm really at the beginning of my slimming world journey, so I've a long way to go. :confused:
Advice appreciated...

Sell what's good and gift the rest!! Once your down a size say goodbye to it forever I say! !

Keep a few bits as a reminder, as Jodie says, and eBay or charity shop the rest

Last edited:
Well done! I'm planning to keep a couple of things so I can take a picture of myself next to them when I get to goal :D

I have put mine in the charity bag and admittedly kept what's too good to donate, but it does seem such an effort now to sell anything on eBay and I have got caught out on the postage before and been out of pocket.

I've been thinking the same myself!! Part of me is telling me to keep hold of my baggy clothes just in case! Need to just be brave and charity bag them!!!! :D

Well done on your loss so far :) I got rid of mine all except one pair of jeans. I was going to put mine on ebay but couldnt be hassled with all the drama that comes with it so took them all to the local charity shop. The jeans I kept are a whopping size 26. I am size 18-20 now so they will never fit but I am keeping them to remind me never to get so gross again. I keep having to buy new clothes though as Im going on. I got a lovely pair of jeans 3 weeks ago and already they are too big so will def sell the latest batch.

Thanks for everyone's replies, I guess I'm worried I'll fall of the wagon and am trying really hard not to think of food as a reward!

brilliant :) jeans are a great diet aid lol = I have thrown away one pair but I cannot wait to make that two pairs lol

Back