Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bah, ate loads of BBQ prawn skewers...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lunar jim, 9 August 2009 Social URL.

1. lunar jim

lunar jim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Ok, the rest of the food I had was crispy veg, only had water, no burgers and no banoffee pie. But I definately overdid the prawns. Someone please tell me they're not deadly, or give me a sound spanking if they are...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. baby_callalillies

baby_callalillies Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Diet:
    CD(2009)Slim & Save 28 Feb 2012
    :slap: *slap*

LOL

Ah im sure most of us have done it LJ! No idea how the prawns are calorie-wise as i dont like them.

Ignore the blip, its done and dusted and get on with a new week. Im sure it wont have affected you much.

Hope all the family are doing well.

Enjoy

Anni:D
    xxxxxxx

4. lunar jim

lunar jim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Thanks Anni! Well, I just hopped on the Wii Fit and I've lost 1lb since Saturday so hopfully you're right and it hasn't affected me too much. Back on track today. :D

Mrs L is having a little lie in, think the swine flu is almost over. Our middle child was up and down all night, think the chickenpox was bothering her :(

5. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    prawns are very low cal and fat however did they have anything on?!

6. lunar jim

lunar jim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    They'd been marinaded in a garlic and chilli sauce. I don't think it was very oily (they weren't greasy coming off the BBQ, if you see what I mean), it was more like Piri Piri

7. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    I shouln't think they were that bad, I know when I did WW they were very low points value...I am sure you will be fine :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.