Bah, ate loads of BBQ prawn skewers...

lunar jim

Gold Member
Ok, the rest of the food I had was crispy veg, only had water, no burgers and no banoffee pie. But I definately overdid the prawns. Someone please tell me they're not deadly, or give me a sound spanking if they are...

:slap: *slap*

LOL

Ah im sure most of us have done it LJ! No idea how the prawns are calorie-wise as i dont like them.

Ignore the blip, its done and dusted and get on with a new week. Im sure it wont have affected you much.

Hope all the family are doing well.

Enjoy

Anni:D
xxxxxxx

Thanks Anni! Well, I just hopped on the Wii Fit and I've lost 1lb since Saturday so hopfully you're right and it hasn't affected me too much. Back on track today. :D

Mrs L is having a little lie in, think the swine flu is almost over. Our middle child was up and down all night, think the chickenpox was bothering her :(

They'd been marinaded in a garlic and chilli sauce. I don't think it was very oily (they weren't greasy coming off the BBQ, if you see what I mean), it was more like Piri Piri

I shouln't think they were that bad, I know when I did WW they were very low points value...I am sure you will be fine :)

Back