BAH! stupid asda.. what do i do now?

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
had planned a chicken kebab tea using asda wholemeal pitta. OH just phoned and said they dont have any.. what can i do now?????!!!!!

Do you have skewers to make actual kebabs hun? If not, just have it all without the pitta and have your Hex on something else!!! xxx

nah i was gunna make it like the ones from my beloved kebab van.. have shwartz bbq shotz packet, was guna serve in pitta with looooads of salad. used my hEA so cant have chesy bbq chicken, errrrrrrrrrrrr im stuck. i never usually use HEB's in my meals, i saved it all day :(

The asda pittas are not HEbs any more anyway so you would be as well to use any make and just count the syns.

grrr, didnt realise this. Health and safety reasons?! whattttt lol

think i may roll my chicken breast in bbq sauce and blitz sum breadcrums for a crispy chicken salad?

OH has just said kfc.... *crys*

grrr, didnt realise this. Health and safety reasons?! whattttt lol

think i may roll my chicken breast in bbq sauce and blitz sum breadcrums for a crispy chicken salad?

OH has just said kfc.... *crys*

Unless you can make the SW KFC chicken resist the KFC idea! xxx

They are still on the online lists but asda have discontinued them due to health and safety. Fern if you fancy a drive I have 6 in my freezer! xx

That was a while back. Now they have a new range in made by a different company and these ones are not HEBs.

you know what, its about time they teamed up with asda/tescos/sainsburys and did a range of tortillas, breads and pittas that are okay on sw, not even neccisarly sw branded, just to make life easier.

iv had tea, salad, griddled chicken in shwartz bbq shotz seasoning and 2 slices of 400g wholemeal bread, with 1tsp of flora light on each, and then griddled MMM fryed bread.

tiny dollop of bbq sauce 3 syns.

got wholemeal tortillas in asda the other day they worked out at 4.5 syns not as low as i had hoped but not to bad

Back