Bak again - 5 months later!

Trish Mc

Hy guys - some old, some new. Thought I would pop on and say hi. Of course piled on over a stone over Christmas and since (my own fault completely) after been so good from Sep-Dec and keeping weight off. Anyway I am doing lipotrim again for 3 weeks to give me a kick start and then back to ww to 'try' and maintain.
Thank God for this site - kept me sain the last time!!! Second day and going ok so far. Actually forgot how awful the shakes were even though I lived off them for 11 weeks last time.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s. need to up-date my ticker -if I can remember how!!

hi welcome back

thank you. Your weight loss is fab - congratulations - over a stone in the first week!! Wow.

thank you very much

Welcome back Trish. Hope you do well on LT as you did before. Good luck and stick with it!

Hi hunni!! welcome back!

you will be fab and im sure get the stone of extra quick!

best of luck xx

Welcome back chick!!
Good luck with Restarting LT.. Well done for passing day 1 :)
And You will learn to love the shakes again lol!!
I like them all :)

welcome back xx but a stone in a week how did you do that?

welcome back xx but a stone in a week how did you do that?

Hi - I didn't put a stone on in a week if thats what you mean. Its crept on since middle of December (with a week in Ireland included) so can't complain.
xxx

hi, welcome back good luck for the nxt 3 weeks

Welcome back Trish, nice to hear from you again! I did the same at Christmas and came back to LT to shift it - believe me the LT is a heck of a lot easier to do than the maintaining!!!!!!!

You'll shift that extra no problem!

x

Welcome back Trish, nice to hear from you again! I did the same at Christmas and came back to LT to shift it - believe me the LT is a heck of a lot easier to do than the maintaining!!!!!!!

You'll shift that extra no problem!

x

Wow cuddle fairy - you have done amazing in reaching your goal and 2 pound less. Congratulations to you. Oh tell me about the maintaining. I agree the TFR is the easy part. Still remember how I felt at the airport though heading for Portugal 3 stone lighter - I was on top of the world! Was worth every headache, hunger pang, dizziness etc.... Heres to doing it all again. xxxxxxx

Welcome back.XX

Back