• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bak again - 5 months later!

Hy guys - some old, some new. Thought I would pop on and say hi. Of course piled on over a stone over Christmas and since (my own fault completely) after been so good from Sep-Dec and keeping weight off. Anyway I am doing lipotrim again for 3 weeks to give me a kick start and then back to ww to 'try' and maintain.
Thank God for this site - kept me sain the last time!!! Second day and going ok so far. Actually forgot how awful the shakes were even though I lived off them for 11 weeks last time.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s. need to up-date my ticker -if I can remember how!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi welcome back

thank you. Your weight loss is fab - congratulations - over a stone in the first week!! Wow.

thank you very much

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Hi hunni!! welcome back!

you will be fab and im sure get the stone of extra quick!

best of luck xx

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Welcome back chick!!
Good luck with Restarting LT.. Well done for passing day 1 :)
And You will learn to love the shakes again lol!!
I like them all :)

welcome back xx but a stone in a week how did you do that?

welcome back xx but a stone in a week how did you do that?
Hi - I didn't put a stone on in a week if thats what you mean. Its crept on since middle of December (with a week in Ireland included) so can't complain.
xxx

hi, welcome back good luck for the nxt 3 weeks

Welcome back Trish, nice to hear from you again! I did the same at Christmas and came back to LT to shift it - believe me the LT is a heck of a lot easier to do than the maintaining!!!!!!!

You'll shift that extra no problem!

x

Welcome back Trish, nice to hear from you again! I did the same at Christmas and came back to LT to shift it - believe me the LT is a heck of a lot easier to do than the maintaining!!!!!!!

You'll shift that extra no problem!

x
Wow cuddle fairy - you have done amazing in reaching your goal and 2 pound less. Congratulations to you. Oh tell me about the maintaining. I agree the TFR is the easy part. Still remember how I felt at the airport though heading for Portugal 3 stone lighter - I was on top of the world! Was worth every headache, hunger pang, dizziness etc.... Heres to doing it all again. xxxxxxx

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
Welcome back.XX