Baked chicken in foil

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by RuthCork, 4 August 2011 Social URL.

1. RuthCork

RuthCork Member

Just wondering if the pro points value changes when you bake a chicken breast just in tin foil with a spray of fry light? I hope not because I love cooking my chicken this way :) Just started weightwatchers this week here in Ireland and finding it ok so far apart from maybe a bit hard to eat all my points! Going to recipe page now for dinner inspiration!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Bridesmaid-to-be

Bridesmaid-to-be Full Member

Weight Watchers
    hello :) i started WW last week so i'm on my 2nd week .... apart from last sunday when i went out for dinner with my dad (and i went over days points and into weekly points) i haven't yet used all my points in a day.

i don't think it does add to points but i'm sure someone who has been doing this a lot longer will be able to tell you for sure :)

4. azwethinkweiz

azwethinkweiz Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Propoints
    No hon, I don't think points change. I give about 4pp for the chicken breast (depending on weight). You have to point frylight if you use a lot of it, think its 1pp for 4sprays or something?? X

I'm from ireland too by the way, you going to classes?

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.