Balsamic vinegar..

Hi guys,

This was mentioned the other day and many people (including myself) didnt know about it. I have just purchase Hellmann's balsamic vinegar in low fat and regular. It looks more like a sauce in the bottle but the texture is just like regular vinegar. Both are low in calories with the regular being 13cals per 15ml serving and the low fat one being only 8cals per 15ml serving. They are both yummy but I prefer the low fat one as it has a more sweet taste to it. I got them in Tesco next to the mayonnaise section and have attached a photo of the two for everyone to see but am unsure if the pic will show up as I have done this on my mobile not on my laptop!

Hope this helps! :) x x x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    815 KB · Views: 138
Thank you Hun so it's not a sauce it's watery like vinegar sane kinda thing that I got then x

Yes, when I seen Cath's pic I thought it was more like a sauce (similar texture to mayonnaise but its not its just like regular vinegar! So pleased I now know about them though.. Can't wait for 6.30 for my tea lol X x x

How was your dinner Hun x

It was gorgeous, so tasty! I got full really quickly so didn't force it down just took my time and eventually ate it all and I'm glad that I did as it was only a really small portion 3 1/2 oz chicken with cucumber, onion & tomato with a dash of balsamic vinegar - still feeling full now hoping I don't get the munchies during the night.. Such a weird feeling chewing again can't quite believe it! x x x

Dooots I never thought I would get to the refeed stage, I didn't even think I would make it to ketosis but I was just short of 13 weeks on TFR.. It's fantastic! As my stats say I am down to 12st8lb from 16st3lb! The results are amazing I would recommend this diet to anybody and staying 100% really does benefit you in the long run! :) x x x

That's great it's worked so well. I have a question can you go straight from TFR to maintenance or do you have to do the re feed. Assuming your one meal in the maintenance phase is like low carb and low fat etc ..?

As I haven't done the maintenance part of the diet I wouldn't be able to give you a correct answer. I think you can go straight onto maintainence but please ask your chemist or email/ring lipotrim for proper confirmation. I wouldn't forgive myself for giving you the wrong answers!! X x x

I asked this as I'm a big failure when it comes to refeeding and I'm told you have to refeed then go on to maintance x

Back