Banana & cherry cake !!!!!!!!

I might try this without the cherrys and use 2 choc and fudge alpen lights instead of the weetabix, possibly a disaster waiting to happen but I will give it a go none the less hopefully for a choccy banana cakey thing lol

Yes I deffo would have to eat more than my he allowance worth .... My brain just doesn't understand the phrase "self control" un fortunately for my figure lol also are bananas not free food ? Oops some one told me they were I haven't had too many as I'm mildly allergic or is it because there being cooked that they now have a syn value??? Gettin my head round this is tricky on a Friday lol x

cupcake87 said:
Yes I deffo would have to eat more than my he allowance worth .... My brain just doesn't understand the phrase "self control" un fortunately for my figure lol also are bananas not free food ? Oops some one told me they were I haven't had too many as I'm mildly allergic or is it because there being cooked that they now have a syn value??? Gettin my head round this is tricky on a Friday lol x

They are syns when they are mashed Hun, normal bananas are free eaten as they are

Thanks so much for the recipe I love bananas and breads. But I'm not much of a cook, however I am going to read this and give it a shot.

Hey I just wanted to say I Love your Signature It is so true. :eek:

I'm just popping to morrisons now to get the ingredients to try this later, going to try the chocolate cake at the same time, my friends mum is diabetic so if they turn out nice will give her half of each cake.

Just put mine in the oven now can't wait to try it with a cup later

Ness0607 said:
Just put mine in the oven now can't wait to try it with a cup later

Was it hard for you to make ? Cause it sounds great, make sure you post again tell us how it came out.

Squirly1522 said:
Was it hard for you to make ? Cause it sounds great, make sure you post again tell us how it came out.

It is lovely!!! Will certainly make it again. The hardest part for me was separating the eggs as ive never done it before but was fine!!

Its in the oven now- will photograph it once cooked. I am munching on the rest of the punnet of cherries yum yum!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

.......and here it is , very yummy everybody loved it!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-898452965.jpg
    image-898452965.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 193
  • image-956595895.jpg
    image-956595895.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 218
thanks for sharing this recipie sounds delish and will be giving it a go.

Last edited:
Back