Banana porridge

Tell all??? How much of each did you use? (or do you have 2 packs at once?)

banana porridge is good stuff
especially in this cold weather :)

That sounds lovely, will have to give it a try :) Bit worried about using 2 packs in one go incase i get too hungry later on though?

Hi Claire

Personally, I would suggest you wait until you are wellll into ketosis. At that point, you will be fine.

When I did LL, once well into K, I did not have my first pack until 6pm or so - then I could have all 4 in the eveing, using 2 to make ice cream. :D

Up to you of course, but in the early days, hunger can still be a fairly bog part of your day - be it real or psycological. :)

I'm amazed at people who can go so long without eating. I can not cope without breakfast. I don't usually get hungry it's just that if don't eat by about 9.00 by brain stops working.

Hi SPanner. FOr me, it was only ketosis that made me able to do that. In maintenance, I keep my meals pretty evenly spaced through the day to avoid feelings of hunger, etc. which lead to overeating.

I try ot have brekkie everyday now and it makes a huge difference in my hunger levels during the ay and therefore a knock on effect into evening hours. :)

Hi BL

Ketosis works for stopping hunger for me but it does nothing to stop my brain going splot. I seem to need food in order to think.

Back