Bananas!!!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Im in the work canteen and all I can smell is banana!! and I really really want banana on toast!!! :(

And theres people sitting on a table near me eating Pizza!!!

IT looks amazing!!!

u'll be fine, just imagine how amazing you look for not having it.

Don't worry, you will be able to eat these things after refeed and maintanance

Chelly - bananas on toast!!!! Urgh!! you strange girl! Almost as bad as me grandma - banana sandwich! lol

Mmmm nothing like bananas on toast or on a roll with loads of butter........

I was like that yesterday went to bingo and everyone was pasing me with chips and roast dinners and puddings! and i was sat there with 2 litres of water!:cry:but i just kept saying to myself it'll be worth it in the end!lol
deb x

Chelly - bananas on toast!!!! Urgh!! you strange girl! Almost as bad as me grandma - banana sandwich! lol

mmmm - not so strange....banana butties...yumyum....simple, but bloody tasty! :) (Not sure about toast though - Chelly you wierdo lol)

You're a very bad girl for getting us all thinking about bananas!!!! I just love banana sandwiches AND bananas on toast - YUM YUM YUM!!!

mmmm Banans on toast!! im with u on that one!!

we used to have sugar butties as kids too haha strange but yum!! no wonder im a chunk haha

xxx

Never mind banana's, I ve just made my son a chichen sandwich, the bread is sooooo soft and fresh, best butter and lovley pieces of chichen brest!!!!
oooooohhhhhhhh the temptation!!!!!!

bananas on toast...I like banana sandwiches...yummy

or wow that is my fave breakfast all my mates at work used to call me a minger when i ate on ww last year but i did not care its lovley x

you lot are funny...lol :)

bananas on toast not sure about that one but a banana sandwich oh god yes plse

Omg banana on toast with lots of butter is amazing!!!

SUGAR BUTTIES???? did you have any teeth as a child???? lol!!

And omg yes cold baked beans from the tin is amazing too!!

And sweetcorn!!!

Back