Bang! There goes my diet!

ceriann

Gone off the diet big time today - first time in 12 weeks - really gutted - but i've not been well and that's the 'reason' I went off the diet - have been feeling really dizzy - I still do- but back to it tomorrow x

first of all well done on your loss so far and well done on only going off track once in 12 weeks. I wish I had your discipline. Do not be so hard on yourself. You have identified why you have gone off track and all you can do is pick yourself up and aim to get back on track again. I think I have a "blip" day each week if not more so do not be so hard on yourself. I am sure you will not have done too much damage if you stick to your plan. You said you are feeling dizzy and this is a concern? Do you know why? Is it because you are not eating enough? If not then I would suggest a trip to see that GP (once you can get an appt) and discuss your dizzy spells with him as it could be linked to something else. Your health is important and if a couple of days off track means you feel stronger and raring to go then I am sure it is worth it. Keep your chin up and all the best x

Back